Sydney, June 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- AuKing Mining Ltd (ASX:AKN) is continuing to advance its majority-owned (75%) Koongie Park Copper/Zinc Project in north-eastern Western Australia following a major resource upgrade in April. Click here
- Red 5 Ltd (ASX:RED) continues to ramp-up the capacity of the processing plant at its new 2.4 million-ounce King of the Hills (KOTH) Gold Project in the Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia. Click here
- Northern Minerals Ltd (ASX:NTU) has enhanced its rare earths and financing expertise with the appointment of Nicholas Curtis as executive chair and Bin Cai as executive director, effective immediately. Click here
- archTIS Ltd (ASX:AR9) has surged 70% on signing a A$7 million contract with the Australian Department of Defence to expand and enhance the existing deployment on-premise of Kojensi, a highly secure, multi-level security platform for the secure sharing and collaboration of sensitive and classified files. Click here
- Legacy Minerals Ltd (ASX:LGM) has kicked off a large-scale soil sampling campaign across low-sulphidation targets at Bauloora epithermal project in the prolific Lachlan Fold Belt of New South Wales. Click here
- Aldoro Resources Ltd (ASX:ARN) has intersected shallow zones of lithium mineralisation during its maiden drilling program at the flagship Wyemandoo Critical Metals Project in Western Australia. Click here
- Rumble Resources Ltd (ASX:RTR)'s joint venture partner AIC Mines Ltd has the drills spinning at Lamil Gold-Copper Project, 30 kilometres west of the Telfer gold-copper mine in the highly prospective Paterson Province of Western Australia. Click here
- Hartshead Resources NL (ASX:HHR) has upgraded the gas resources of its Anning and Somerville fields to the reserve category following an independent technical and commercial audit conducted by ERC Equipoise (ERCE) on phase one development resources. Click here
- Cooper Metals Ltd (ASX:CPM) is trading higher on intersecting shallow copper mineralisation in its maiden reverse circulation (RC) drilling program at King Solomon 1 prospect within the Mt Isa East Copper-Gold Project in northwest Queensland. Click here
- Resource Mining Corporation Ltd (ASX:RMI) is evaluating the exploration potential of three projects in Finland as part of due diligence for a proposed acquisition. Click here
- St George Mining Ltd (ASX:SGQ) continues to build momentum with a suite of exploration programs across its Western Australian projects, including the Paterson Copper-Gold project, Mt Alexander Nickel-Copper-Platinum Group Element (PGE) Project and Ajana Nickel-Copper-PGE project. Click here
- Way2VAT Ltd (ASX:W2V) has received a funding grant for NIS 1.5 million (approximately A$625,000) from the Israeli Innovation Authority (IIA) to support research and development for the initial marketing and commercialisation of the Smart Spend Debit Mastercard. Click here
- Dart Mining NL (ASX:DTM) has found spodumene is the primary lithium mineral within the lithium-caesium-tantalum (LCT) dykes at the Dorchap Lithium Project in Victoria. Click here
- Miramar Resources Ltd (ASX:M2R) is expanding its land position at the Bangemall Project in Western Australia with the addition of tenement E08/3498, an adjacent application believed to be prospective for nickel-copper-platinum group element (PGE) mineralisation. Click here
- Apollo Minerals Ltd (ASX:AON) will take a big step forward with regional exploration at the province-scale Kroussou Zinc-Lead Project in Gabon through an extensive airborne electromagnetic (AEM) survey. Click here
- Brookside Energy Ltd (ASX:BRK) has closed the books on a multi-stage stimulation mission at its high-impact Flames 3-10-1S-3W WXH1 Well — the third development well in the SWISH Area of Interest (AOI) in Oklahoma’s Anadarko oil and gas basin. Click here
- Proactive is a unique tech-enabled platform providing companies globally with a comprehensive investor engagement solution across their business lifecycle.
- With six offices on three continents, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives to engage intelligently with investors.
- In 2020, Proactive featured in 809 million search results, our content was viewed over 165 million times and our readers spent over 10 million hours on our websites. Proactive has produced over 300,000 articles and 20,000 executive interviews since it was established in 2006.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org