Proactive news headlines including Microsoft, Apple, BioVaxys, ACME Lithium, Usha Resources, Empower Clinics and Steppe Gold
New York , April 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in the US and Canada, has covered the following companies:
- Microsoft and Apple Q1 earnings will dictate direction of 'white-knuckle' market ride click here
- ACME Lithium reveals exploration update on its projects in Nevada, Manitoba, and Oregon click here
- BioVaxys enters critical tumor cell supply agreement with Deaconess Research Institute for BVX-0918 bioproduction click here
- PlantX Life says Portfolio Coffee subsidiary launches new e-commerce website click here
- American Battery Technology names Kimberly Eckert as CFO click here
- VolitionRx launches its Nu.Q Vet Cancer Test in Asia through distributor SAGE Healthcare click here
- LexaGene announces multi-system purchase from a corporate veterinary reference laboratory click here
- Dalrada hails second Indian screening study of its cerVIA kit to test for cervical cancer click here
- Vicinity Motor says to jointly showcase vehicles with partner EAVX at California clean transport expo click here
- PyroGenesis Canada confirms successful site acceptance testing of three DROSRITE systems at Alcoa JV click here
- Australis Capital says AUDACIOUS launches first Mr. Natural product in Nevada click here
- Usha Resources announces amendment to its option deal for drill-ready Jackpot Lake lithium project, Nevada click here
- Steppe Gold discovers multiple high-grade zinc zones below ATO gold deposits click here
- ImagineAR says it is positioned to deliver global immersive AR mobile engagements following FameDays.com launch click here
- Wellbeing Digital Sciences sets up special committee to explore advances in digital therapeutics for mental health click here
- Empower Clinics launches first Health Canada-approved Vitamin D home testing kit click here
- Proactive is a unique tech-enabled platform providing companies globally with a comprehensive investor engagement solution across their business lifecycle.
- With six offices on three continents, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives to engage intelligently with investors.
- In 2020, Proactive featured in 809 million search results, our content was viewed over 165 million times and our readers spent over 10 million hours on our websites. Proactive has produced over 300,000 articles and 20,000 executive interviews since it was established in 2006.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org